Join the Greater Rockville Chamber of Commerce
Welcome New Members
Download the Value-Based packages here!
Monthly E-Newsletter on the first Monday of each month with information about upcoming events, issues, and legislation affecting businesses. We also send out a weekly update for upcoming events on Monday mornings.
- A business listing in our online membership directory, with links to business websites and social media pages
- Help with ribbon cuttings and grand openings
- Opportunity to participate in the Rockville Rewards program
- When you tag us on social media, we can help you spread the word about your business.
- Clever RX
- CQI Energy Co-op
- Chamber Only Healthcare Access Rates
- Merchant Servicer discounts offered thru Beltway Merchant Services
- Staples Chamber Discount Program offers 10% off store purchases and 20% off printing and marketing services. Simply fill out this form to signup.
- Constant Contact Savings – Save up to 25% as an active Chamber member when you sign up with Constant Contact. This deal also applies to those that are existing Constant Contact customers.
- If your business has 10 or fewer employees, you will receive a complimentary membership into the Maryland Chamber of Commerce (valued at $750)
- A team of government affairs professionals aggressively and proactively representing your business throughout the year at the state capitol and in Washington, DC.
- Opportunity to participate in statewide initiatives and coalitions and to provide feedback that has a direct impact on public policy development.
- Inside information on regional and state politics through our “Friday Five” legislative news updates year-round, and periodic “Action Alerts” during legislative session.
- Reduced member pricing for Maryland Chamber of Commerce signature and virtual events, including Meet the State, Inspire MD and Congressional Roundup.
- Quarterly Cocktails and Commerce monthly events free for all employees of the member’s business
- Good Morning Rockville panel discussions and Let’s Do Lunch monthly networking lunch for all employees.
- Young Professional Group Happy Hours for the 40 & under crowd in your office
- Several joint networking events with area Chambers
Please click below for a full list of our event sponsorship opportunities.
- Serve on Chamber Committees to influence the outcome of business-related issues.
- Chamber representation before City and County elected officials and staff on legislative and executive branch issues affecting Chamber member interests.
- Serve on Chamber Board of Directors to influence and lead the Chamber’s growth and participation in Rockville business preservation, opportunity and expansion objectives.
- Taste of Rockville/Hometown Holidays
- Committees within the Chamber
- Membership Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Marketing Committee
Attend any of our Mastermind Groups in order to grow professional skills or stay on top of issues affecting your business sector
- Non-Profit Mastermind
- Health & Wealth Mastermind
- Young Professionals Group
- Women’s Business Mastermind
- Business Owner Mastermind
- Real Estate Mastermind