We Trust Bookkeeping can help take away the stress, frustration of doing your books!
Most any kind of work can be done online, or virtually, nowadays.
We Trust Bookkeeping allows you to focus on growing your business as a virtual professional bookkeeping service. “We Trust Bookkeeping is always where you need us,” says owner Alphonsine Mpfizi.
Mpfizi holds an MBA in finance and considers herself a bookkeeping and financial management expert. Her vast experience includes:
- 12 years of relevant practical bookkeeping and financial management experience gained in small business, private sector, government and international organizations;
- Project management skills, having managed both government-funded projects as well as donor-funded projects, including grants and loans;
- Accounts preparation and analysis, having prepared and analyzed accounts for small business, government and other entities;
- Audit of government accounts and donor projects. Her auditing skills include expertise in auditing central and local government accounts, government and donor-funded projects, and other types of accounts including microfinance institutions.
What We Trust Bookkeeping does
As a virtual company, the firm can serve clients in any location across the country. The firm personalizes its services to each individual business, providing clarity to your finances and concise information to enable better business decisions.
- Initial account setup in QuickBooks online
- Establishing monthly subscription and cloud access
- A separate service to clean up or catch up your books, when necessary, individual price determined by the extent of the services needed.
- Integrate the receipts into the bookkeeping records
- Reconcile your bank and credit card
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Categorize all transactions
- Accurate periodic financial statements, keeping you well informed of the state of your business finances.
- We help small business to be ready for their CPA or tax professional at tax time,
- Email, phone, or video chat support available to answer questions or provide clarification
Alphonsine Mpfizi can be reached at (240) 543-0685, or Mpfizi.firstname.lastname@example.org.