Welcome New Members!
Join the Rockville Chamber Now
Start Enjoying Member Benefits Today!
Business and Community News
Weekly E-Newsletter first Monday of every month with information about upcoming events, issues and legislation affecting businesses.
Business Publicity and Exposure Opportunities
- Business listing in our on-line membership directory, with links to business website and social media pages
- Help with ribbon cuttings and grand openings
- Opportunity to participate in the Rockville Rewards program
- When you tag us on social media, we can help you spread the word about your business.
Exclusive Access to Cost Savings Programs
- Clever RX
- CQI Energy Co-op
- Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Chamber Only Healthcare Access Rates
- Exclusive Programs through Beam Dental
- Merchant Servicer discounts offered thru Beltway Merchant Services
- Staples Chamber Discount Program offers 10% off store purchases and 20% off printing and marketing services. Simply fill out this form to signup.
Maryland Chamber Federation
- If your business has 10 or fewer employees, you will receive a complimentary membership into the Maryland Chamber of Commerce (valued at $750)
- A team of government affairs professionals aggressively and proactively representing your business throughout the year at the state capitol and in Washington, DC.
- Opportunity to participate in statewide initiatives and coalitions and to provide feedback that has a direct impact on public policy development.
- Inside information on regional and state politics through our “Friday Five” legislative news updates year-round, and periodic “Action Alerts” during legislative session.
- Reduced member pricing for Maryland Chamber of Commerce signature and virtual events, including Meet the State, Inspire MD and Congressional Roundup.
- To view all benefits, see the Federation benefits handout here.
- Mix & Mingle monthly events free for all employees of the member’s business
- Good Morning Rockville panel discussions and Let’s Do Lunch monthly networking lunch for all employees at member rate of only $35/person
- Young Professional Group Happy Hours for the 40 & under crowd in your office
- Several joint networking events with area Chambers
- Corporate Annual Sponsorships
- Website, Newsletter and Hospitality Sponsorships
- Event Sponsorships: Good Morning Rockville, Let’s Do Lunch, Mix & Mingle, Hometown Holidays and Special Events
Leadership and Advocacy Opportunities
- Serve on Chamber Committees to influence the outcome of business-related issues.
- Chamber representation before City and County elected officials and staff on legislative and executive branch issues affecting Chamber member interests.
- Serve on Chamber Board of Directors to influence and lead the Chamber’s growth and participation in Rockville business preservation, opportunity and expansion objectives.
- Taste of Rockville/Hometown Holidays
- Committees within the Chamber
- Membership Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Marketing Committee
Attend any of our Mastermind Groups in order to grow professional skills or stay on top of issues affecting your business sector
- Non-Profit Mastermind
- CEO Roundtable
- Senior Business Mastermind
- Young Professionals Group
- Women’s Business Mastermind
- Business Owner Mastermind
- B2B Group