Find out how you can support our community’s public library as you meet and chat with board members of the Rockville Memorial Library’s Friends of the Library (FOL) Chapter as well as special guests Lysette House, deputy director of Friends of the Library Montgomery County, and Patrick Fromm, manager of the Rockville Memorial Library.
What will you learn:
- A brief history of the FOL chapter’s fundraising activities and sponsorship of programs and events benefiting the Rockville Memorial Library community, including the recent transition from in-person to virtual programs.
- Services the Rockville Memorial Library currently provides to the community under COVID-19 restrictions.
- Why the Rockville Memorial Library needs your support now more than ever.
- Benefits of membership in Friends of the Library, Rockville Memorial Chapter.
- How you can become a member of the FOL chapter or give the gift of membership to others.
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on an FOL chapter board committee (membership, publicity, programs, documentation of chapter activities and tasks, book sales, fundraising and donation development).
- How to submit your ideas to FOL for future programs and events.
Can’t make it on 12/4? The Rockville Memorial Library Friends of the Library Chapter welcomes you to contact us anytime at email@example.com