Join County Executive Marc Elrich and Council Vice President Sidney Katz at their first of six 4Business Listeing Sessions.
4Business is an inititaive to partner with the business community to promote a friendly environment in which commerce can begin, grow and thrive. The listening sessions are designed to get to know the concerns and experinces of our businesses, what Montgomery County does well, what Montgomery County doesn't do well and how Montgomery County can help.
In addition to the feedback that Council Executive Elrich and Councilmember Katz are seeking from businesses, the Council will also benchmark how various regulations and processes compare to other communities. The Councill wants to know what it does well and where it needs to improve.
The listening sessions are one way that business owners can share real and perceived trouble spots from process to profit. The Council wants to work collaboratively with business owners so that Montgomery County is recognized as a welcoming venue where businesses locate and expand.
For information on the 4Business Initiative please visit www.montgomerycountymd.gov/dps/business/4Business.html
The other listening sessions will be at:
- Thursday, April 18th - 7:00pm - 8:30pm - Bethesda Chevy Chase Regional Service Center, 4805 Edgemoor Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Monday, May 6th - 7:00pm - 8:30pm - East County Regional Service Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904
- Monday, May 13th - 7:00pm - 8:30pm - MidCounty Service Area, Charles W. Gilchrist Immigrant Resource Center, 11002 Veirs MIll Rd, Wheaton, MD 20902
- Wednesday, May 22nd - 7:00pm - 8:30pm - Silver Spring Civic Center, One Veteran's Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Monday, June 10th - 7:00pm - 8:30pm - UpCounty Regional Service Center, 12900 Middlebrook Rd, Ste 1000, Germantown, MD 20874