Business and Community News
- Weekly E-Newsletter - Monday Morning News - to over 3000 members and friends with information about upcoming events, issues and legislation affecting businesses.
- E-mail blasts informing members of events and issues of interest.
- Our website contains many innovative features including the ability for Chamber members to offer Rockville Rewards to the public, a business directory, a job posting section, news releases, member events and more.
Business/Organization Publicity and Exposure Opportunities
- Business listing in on-line membership directory with link to member's website.
- Restaurants/Catering members have the opportunity to host or cater Chamber events.
- Existing members have the opportunity to send up to 2 e-mail blasts per year at the modest cost of $150 each.
- Free blast e-mail for all ribbon cuttings and grand openings.
- Opportunity to be featured on the Chamber's Facebook page
- Opportunity to influence legislation, especially in the City of Rockville.
- Good Morning Rockville/Speaker Series monthly breakfast meetings for all employees of the member's business.
- Free Mix & Mingle monthly evening events for all employees of the member's business.
- Reduced rate pricing for Black and White Ball and Awards Dinner
- Access to local and regional elected officials through Chamber events and meetings.
- Opportunity to participate in Chamber affinity programs, including discounted electricity purchases through member Clean Currents.
- Opportunity to submit proposals for new affinity programs.
- Good Morning Rockville/Speaker Series
- Mix & Mingle
- Hometown Holidays
- Black and White Ball
- Special Events
Leadership and Advocacy Opportunities
- Serve on Chamber Committees to influence the outcome of business-related (Legislative, Membership, Program, Corporate Volunteer, Communications) issues.
- Chamber representation before City Council and City staff on legislative and executive branch issues affecting Chamber member interests.
- Serve on Chamber Board of Directors to influence and lead the Chamber's growth and participation in Rockville business preservation, opportunity and expansion objectives.
- Board Service
- Taste of Rockville
- Special Event
- Committees within the Chamber
- Affiliated Organizations