Business and Community News
- Weekly E-Newsletter - Monday Morning News - to over 3000 members and friends with information about upcoming events, issues and legislation affecting businesses.
- Our website contains many innovative features including the ability for Chamber members to offer Rockville Rewards to the public, a business directory, a job posting section and more.
Business/Organization Publicity and Exposure Opportunities
- Business listing in on-line membership directory with link to member's website.
- Free blast e-mail for all ribbon cuttings and grand openings.
- Opportunity to influence legislation, especially in the City of Rockville.
- Good Morning Rockville/Speaker Series and Mix & Mingle monthly events free for all employees of the member's business.
- Let’s Do Lunch monthly networking lunch for all employees at member rate of only $25/person.
- Corporate Annual Sponsorships
- Website and/or Newsletter
- Events: Good Morning Rockville/Speaker Series, Let’s Do Lunch, Mix & Mingle, Hometown Holidays and Special Events
Leadership and Advocacy Opportunities
- Serve on Chamber Committees to influence the outcome of business-related (Legislative, Membership, Program) issues.
- Chamber representation before City and County elected officials and staff on legislative and executive branch issues affecting Chamber member interests.
- Serve on Chamber Board of Directors to influence and lead the Chamber's growth and participation in Rockville business preservation, opportunity and expansion objectives.
- Taste of Rockville/Hometown Holidays
- Committees within the Chamber
- Affiliated Organizations
- Access for the 40 and under crowd in your office to special networking and educational events
CEO Specific Opportunities (closed groups with entry requirements)
- Monthly CEO Roundtable open only to qualified C-level executives