- Non-Profit Mastermind
- Tackles issues that impact the nonprofit community and how best to do business in today's market.
- Biz Ed Group
- Roundtable group consisting of small business owners and solo-preneurs who review books, has guest speakers and discusses challenges faced in the day to day operations.
- CEO Roundtable
- A roundtable group of CEO's of businesses, with revenues of at least $1million and 5 employees, who meet to discuss best practices and other issues facing their companies or industries (that they cannot discuss elsewhere).
- Senior Business Mastermind
- Tackles issues impacting the senior/healthcare community and how best to do business in today's market.
- Young Professionals Group
- Facilitating business connections and professional development from the perspective of professionals under the age of 40.
- Women’s Business Mastermind
- An opportunity to learn from one another about issues that might be facing women in business.
- Small & Mid-Sized CEO Roundtable
- Roundtable group of small & mid-sized businesses with revenues under $1million, who meet to discuss best practices and other issues facing their companies or industries.
For information about when, where and how to join any of our groups, please contact Amy Laczek - email@example.com